Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Bear & The Fish Bowl

Day 166 of the Doodle Olympics - I'm a dog person, but when it comes to doodles, it is always cats, or bears, or rabbits, or penguins... so I'm making the effort to doodle a dog - forgive me.

Day 167 of the Doodle Olympics - Trying to doodle another dog - why are dogs so hard?

Day 168 of the Doodle Olympics - I gave up on dogs.

Day 169 of the Doodle Olympics - I have found out a box of words that I created ages ago. It contains lots of folded up bits of paper with various words on, the idea is I pull out a few pieces and whatever they say will have to be included in the doodle. It's great for days when my head is just blank. The first words were bear and fish bowl so that was simple enough.

Day 170 of the Doodle Olympics - I decided bear and fish bowl had some legs, so rolled with it for a second day - no doubt you will see more bears and fish bowls at some point.

Day 171 of the Doodle Olympics - This time I pulled out hot air balloon and cart, I guess I didn't have to try quite so hard to mix it up, the cart doesn't really work, but I quite like the idea of a horse drawn hot air balloon. Apologies for the horse, there was much better one originally, but he was almost as big as the balloon so I started again. 


Day 172 of the Doodle Olympics - I'm making up morals. The chosen words were, moral, sing, owl, and space hopper... Maybe I should have gone with a singing owl on a space hopper, although I'm not sure what the moral there would be, probably something about drinking too much red wine and eating too much cheese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment