Friday 11 May 2012

This Week... Humphrey the Elephant, Zombie Kitty & New Clothes

This Week... Humphrey arrived, and we took him to his new home, in baby Archie's nursery. I just loved that Wooden button. The new baby card from Hello Wilson also arrived, (which I love because it is just so different), as did a couple of books. The 'That's not my...' books have always been a favourite with nieces and nephews, and Tanka Tanka Skunk has been a favourite of mine since my bookselling days. I finally finished a Zombie Kitty collage, so hopefully that will be up on Society6 soon. Finally, Fubby took me shopping, I apologise for the lack of decent photos, but they look much better on, seven tops in total - aww, he must have really been fed up of me looking a tatty mess. 








No comments:

Post a Comment