Wednesday 23 May 2012

So When She Tired Of Drawing Birds She Turned To Camels

Day 138 of the Doodle Olympics - I decided I couldn't keep drawing birds, so decided to turn to camels instead. I admit the reason he has a fez on his head, is because I wasn't sure what the ears were supposed to look like. 


Day 139 of the Doodle Olympics - Camel number two. I love that this chap looks like a proper rocker, with his goatee and studded collar!


Day 140 of the Doodle Olympics - Camel number three. I had to google camels sitting, I've never ridden a camel, and have never really paid attention to how they sit down, it's all a bit awkward... how they sit that is, not my lack of camel knowledge. 


Day 141 of the Doodle Olympics - I was going to draw a garden gnome, and then decided that I wasn't sure how, so went with a little toadstool house instead. 


Day 142 of the Doodle Olympics - I was trying to decide what animal to draw next, because animals really have to be the best things to draw, you can put them in clothes and give them moustaches, and it's always highly entertaining. I decided I hadn't drawn rabbits in a while. 


Day 143 of the Doodle Olympics - Continuing with the rabbit theme, I got my Beatrix Potter on! In so much as it is a homely rabbit doing some kind of baking activity, and not (sadly) that I'm in any way as talented as Beatrix Potter.


Day 144 of the Doodle Olympics - I wanted to decorate things in straight lines again. I do love having a straight line phase.


Other work... I've been melting organza flowers, giving them a bit of shape, so at some point I can layer them up into flowers and pop them on a copper wire stem. I also had another book arrive in the post, so I need to start reading that too, ready for review. It occurred to me, that I only ever linked to one of my book reviews from here. If you are interested here are the others so far...
Turn Your Talent Into A Business
Pop Party
Homespun Style
Hand Spun
DIY Couture



No comments:

Post a Comment