Wednesday 7 November 2012

Doodle Olympics Update - Autumn Acorns & Falling Leaves

Day 306 of the Doodle Olympics - Obsessing over autumn right now, it's all about trees, leaves and squirrels.

Day 307 of the Doodle Olympics - Autumn also means that the smell of bonfires and fireworks linger in the air!

Day 308 of the Doodle Olympics - Another leaf tumbling on the breeze!

Day 309 of the Doodle Olympics - Little mouse collecting acorns... honestly I just had a real desire to draw acorns.

Day 310 of the Doodle Olympics - The back of a patterned rabbit. I started drawing a pattern... it looked a bit rude... so I turned it into a rabbit. I'm quite pleased with him though :)

Day 311 of the Doodle Olympics - Fortunately I won't have to experience any of this kind of thing this year, but it is hard to forget the memories of standing in the cold waiting for a bus that may never come. I remember one year, I was working in a bookstore that was a twenty minute bus ride from home, I had left work at 5.30pm and didn't get in until 9.10pm, cold and hungry.

Day 312 of the Doodle Olympics - Some days you just don't want to draw. This was was second attempt in the end, the first just kept going from bad to worse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment