Wednesday 21 November 2012

Boxes, Cobwebs & A Bit Of Cliff!

Day 320 of the Doodle Olympics – Buildings. Every now and then I get an urge to just draw boxes, so turning them into little buildings seems like the obvious choice.

Day 321 of the Doodle Olympics – A festive door. I watched my first Christmas film for television of the season... possibly the worst TV film I've ever seen, but there was plenty of festive decoration, so I stuck with it.

Day 322 of the Doodle Olympics – This little chap is taking an imaginary ride into space. You can tell it's just pretend as he isn't wearing an oxygen helmet.

Day 323 of the Doodle Olympics – Argh Cliff!

Day 324 of the Doodle Olympics – Festive, Dickensian feelings are starting to creep in. Forget lightbulbs and light switches, give me an empty bottle and a candle, let's create some atmosphere!

Day 325 of the Doodle Olympics – More boxes.

Day 326 of the Doodle Olympics – Tumbling feathers, leaves, dandelion heads, cobwebs and spiders.

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Dawn!!! Your box cities are so whimsical!! And I love the energy & sheer joy in your space traveler!! There is something very nostalgic about the tumbling feathers....reminds me of the sights in my backyard as a girl....

    ReplyDelete