Thursday 15 November 2012

An Old Man, A Fortune Teller & An Invisible Bike

Day 313 of the Doodle Olympics – I thought I would try and doodle some people this week, I'm pretty rubbish at people, much prefer cute animals! Here is an old man.
 

Day 314 of the Doodle Olympics – A fortune teller. I know. I know, appalling hands! What can you do when you have the word fortune teller in your head.

Day 315 of the Doodle Olympics – Girl on a stile.

Day 316 of the Doodle Olympics – Not a person, a doodle bird!

Day 317 of the Doodle Olympics – Girl on a bike... no I can't draw bikes ;)

Day 318 of the Doodle olympics – Sleepy little boy in oversized pyjamas.

Day 319 of the Doodle Olympics – Girl holding a doll. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way - love drawing animals. People, not so much! But these are great! I particularly love the old man & the boy in the pajamas!

    ReplyDelete