Wednesday 5 September 2012

Funny Faces

Day 243 of the Doodle Olympics - I've approached my doodles a little differently this week. A while back when I first had my Mac, I had a play with Photo booth - as you do - then never touched it again. I thought playing with my face might be quite useful when trying to develop characters and showing different expressions. So I returned to these rather silly photos and chose a different one to draw each day. Yes, all of these doodles are of me (well apart from one). :)

Day 244 of the Doodle Olympics.

Day 245 of the Doodle Olympics.

Day 246 of the Doodle Olympics.

Day 247 of the Doodle Olympics.
Day 248 of the Doodle Olympics.

Day 249 of the Doodle Olympics - This funny face isn't me, it's the Moon! A cheeky, young moon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment