Tuesday 25 September 2012

Crooked - Illustration Friday

Here is my submission for Illustration Friday this week. The topic is 'crooked'. I found it quite tricky, after all the first things that spring to mind are a crooked man and crooked miles, or crooked noses and teeth. Then the other kind of crooked is the criminal kind. I've noticed a few unsavoury characters over on the IF site this week, carrying swag and getting up to all sorts of moonlit escapades. Randell the Raccoon is no exception, he is so naughty breaking into houses, but don't worry he won't steal your jewellery, he is only have your chocolate biscuits! 

6 comments:

  1. What a dastardly fellow, I love your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony :) I wasn't quite sure how I was going to do the colours, so decided to just wing it and follow my gut as I went along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew!!! My jewelry is safe! (And I'm fresh out of chocolate!) Loving Randell and his criminal intent! And I agree with Tony - your use of color here is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mit! Really appreciate you guys swinging by! :)

      Delete
  4. Ooo0... I was thinking he was a Bandit Bandicoot but Randell the Raccoon is definitely a crooked character. Maybe I'll put out a plate of biscuts before we go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I didn't even think of a bandicoot! :) I'm not sure you should be leaving him biscuits - he is a crooked criminal not Santa... although I guess Santa does break in and take your food too... :D ;)

      Delete