Wednesday 18 April 2012

Lions, Lions, & Oodles of Flowers

Finally, a Doodle Olympics challenge update. I have so many bits of paper with doodles on, lying around, I need to post them before I get really confused. I'm back home now for a bit, with no big plans, so hopefully I can actually keep on top of things!

 Day 88 of the Doodle Olympics - A fat cat!


Day 89 of the Doodle Olympics - The original sketch for the card I mentioned in a previous post.


Day 90 of the Doodle Olympics - Wacky flowers.


Day 91 of the Doodle Olympics - I have been reading Game of Thrones, they mention lions a lot.


 Day 92 of the Doodle Olympics - Did I mention that they mention lions - a lot?


Day 93 of the Doodle Olympics - more lions... 


Day 94 of the Doodle Olympics - final lion, promise! :)


Day 95 of the Doodle Olympics - experimenting with flower shapes.


Day 96 of the Doodle Olympics - Another flower...


Day 97 of the Doodle Olympics - and another!!


Day 98 of the Doodle Olympics - Forcing myself not to draw another flower, I tried to go all geometric.


Day 99 of the Doodle Olympics - erm... and some more flowers. :) 

1 comment:

  1. love the lions - especially the first one, I doodle similar cats to the moggie at the top myself

    ReplyDelete