Tuesday 6 March 2012

Straight Lines

Day 63 of the Doodle Olympics - I love circles and organic shapes, but I thought I would head towards straight line ville - yeah that's right, I'm going WILD! ;)


Day 64 of the Doodle Olympics - Sometimes the things I draw feel more like a sketch, than a doodle. Maybe it is because I spend too long on them... is there a time limit when something stops being a doodle, and becomes a sketch... or something else? This one however feels like a doodle!


Day 65 of the Doodle Olympics - The thing I am loving about straight lines, is that they take less time. With curves, you are more likely to sketch over them again and again, getting them just where you want. Not with a straight line though, no siree, you draw a line and you're done!


Day 66 of the Doodle Olympics - Granted the moon is a bit odd, but I am loving those straight line roses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment