Friday 16 March 2012

This Week... Cinnamon Toast & Chicken Nuggets

This week... next door's cat didn't care is if it wasn't a box, it was still cardboard...I received another book to review... Was left alone while my other half was off on a stag, so I spoilt myself with cinnamon french toast and hot chocolate... I made the yummiest oven baked chicken nuggets, thanks to a Skinnytaste recipe found via Pinterest... I made a start on some paper flowers for my future bouquet... and some organza ones... Also had a go at making tissue paper pompoms, in preparation for my friend's baby shower.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Flowers and pompoms! And that dinner looks scrummy! You'll have to let us know if the books any good, it does look very interesting! Thanks for the comment on my blog, hamsters are the dearest wee things, you really can't hurt them, they are very squishable! xxx

    ReplyDelete