Wednesday 1 September 2010

Congratulations on your Weddin...ahem...belated first Anniversary

It feels like I have abandoned this poor blog, I just don't seemed to get round to it at the minute, I even missed out on Folksy Friday last week, even though I had planned what to do :).

I have been making and planning, and as always desperately trying to get myself organised. I have started makes for christmas, ordered materials for cards, and tried to organise my stock.




More importantly I have finally got a wedding present sorted for my friend Rachel - it should probably be noted that she celebrated her first anniversary one month ago :). It should be in the post today, I had trouble trying to package everything, resorting to making my own box for some things, I hope she likes it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment