Thursday 19 August 2010

Folksy Friday - Is that you Santy Claus?

I know, I know we are still in August, but with listings lasting 6 months, christmas goodies are popping up on Folksy all over the place. This week I have been sitting thinking about what creative christmas treats I could create, so it was nice to have a browse, and get into the festive spirit :)

Feel free to click on an image, it will take you right to the appropriate Folksy shop :)


monstermagic Artangel
CraftyPagan Designs oh you pretty things
little bulldog design Chain of snow daisies

5 comments:

  1. Wow these people are organised listing things for Christmas already, I haven't even thought about any Christmas minifelt designs yet!

    Great choices, especially love the reindeer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much for featuring my Reindeer, A lovely selection, and i'm pleased to see others in the festive mood already.
    Monster Magic
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! this is SO funny....three of your six choices were also in MY choices...it was so hard for me to choose, but am glad the three I didn't go with had an airing anyway! ;o)

    thanks for tleaving a comment ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love the wooden heart by Artangle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection of items - I feel quite festive now! I'm very flattered that you've included my little heart, thank you :)

    PS and thanks for the compliment Cinnamon Jewellery:)

    ReplyDelete