Wednesday 19 December 2012

Bears In Jumpers & A Rockin' Robin

Day 348 of the Doodle Olympics: Bears in Christmas Sweaters! 

Day 349 of the Doodle Olympics: As much as I enjoy drawing animals, and as much as I love dogs, I find drawing them tricky!

Day 350 of the Doodle Olympics: Boy river rafting.

Day 351 of the Doodle Olympics: Bunny doing a bit of night time skiing!
 

Day 352 of the Doodle Olympics: Rockin' Robin - *snigger* :)
 

Day 353 of the Doodle Olympics: Squirrel in huuuuge spectacles.

Day 354 of the Doodle Olympics: Little Piglet has fallen down on the ice, I don't think he cares though, he's having so much fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun group of doodles! Each & every one has such great energy & expression!! I'm thinking the quirky squirrel with the fabulous eyewear, Little Pig in his busy outfit, and the dog with the monacle are my favorites! (hard to believe you find drawing dogs challenging!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mit :) I know, for some reason though, when I try and draw a dog it often to turns into a cat! :)

      Delete