Tuesday 10 January 2012

Secret Santa Revealed!



My Folksy Secret Santa has been revealed! It was Ali, from Miss Winnie Makes (click to go to her Folksy shop). I did guess correctly after doing a wee bit of investigating, but was too scared to ask! Thankfully, Ali let me know! Ali makes all kinds of knitted and sewn homewares, as well as adorable crochet brooches. My gift included a cute brooch, and cute little lavender cushions, in the sweetest fabric. Also note the lovely embroidery and button detail on the hanging blue cushion. I have been falling to sleep, so much more easily since I have had the scent of Lavender nearby. Thank you Ali!
You can also find Miss Winnie Makes on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such lovely comments Dawn, I'm so pleased you liked them, I loved making them for you!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete