Wednesday 31 October 2012

Pumpkins & Scarves

Day 299 of the Doodle Olympics – Puss has realised that it isn't a great idea to put your head into a carved pumpkin.
Day 300 of the Doodle Olympics – I've been decorating jars, I've got jars on the brain!
Day 301 of the Doodle Olympics – I carved three pumpkins at the weekend, I have pumpkins imprinted on the brain, I love them!
Day 302 of the Doodle Olympics – An elephant spraying colourful water... I would like to develop this one further in colour.
Day 303 of the Doodle Olympics – Miranda has been buried in a snowman. Miranda has big brothers!
Day 304 of the Doodle Olympics – Little Hedgehog reaches out to touch the first snowflake of the season.
Day 305 of the Doodle Olympics – Miranda's nanna has knitted her a scarf! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment