Wednesday 21 July 2010

Home Sweet Home



Well it has been a while since I have updated my blog, but I have only just returned home after a busy 3ish weeks. Now where to begin...


Mark and Lydia's Wedding

Lydia is one of my best friend's from university, and she got married to Mark - my other half's best friend- at the beginning of July. I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid, while my OH was one of the best men. I travelled with Lydia on the Wednesday before the wedding, to her folk's home in Essex for final preparations. The boys followed the following day and stayed in a hotel. There were quite a few guests staying in the hotel, and it was lovely, it meant that people could mingle and get to know each other before the actual big day.

The actual wedding day was beautiful and all went perfectly, and Lydia looked gorgeous! :)


I thought I would also include this picture my dad took while we were getting ready for a group shot, just so you know, that was my OH standing in front of me, and I may have been cheekily grabbing his bottom :) I am impressed by how composed he remained :)

The happy couple have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Madeira - back to work for them today though.

I'll post again later, as I think it will keep the posts manageable, and stop me from meandering off on all kinds of subjects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment