Friday 25 June 2010

Folksy Friday - Purple

For this week's Folksy Friday I have opted for the theme of 'purple'. Next week sees me performing various bridesmaid duties for my best friend's wedding, the colour theme of which is purple and silver. I myself will be adorned in purple, so I thought it rather fitting to celebrate by continuing the colour theme here. I have also opted for 8 rather than 6 Folksy sellers, to try and make up for the fact that I won't be able to join in with Folksy Friday next week.

Click on an image to take you to the Folksy shop :)


Babylonglegs Maxs World
Lileys Gillian Chapman Felts
Gooseberrymoon Hand over your fairy cakes
Bbel cinnamon jewellery

10 comments:

  1. Oooh they're all lovely items!! Necklace is fab!

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. Cute brooch and love the earrings
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - such a lovely collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks in my favourite colour!
    Thanks for featuring my earrings too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh lovely-thank you for including my ninja :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection, love the notebook! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely choices! Thanks Dawn for featuring my felt bowl...

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous finds! Thanks for including my brooch too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple, such a regal colour!

    Lovely choices! Adore the yarn!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love purple, and your collection looks great. Thank you for including my notebook!

    ReplyDelete