Monday 11 January 2010

Useful Uri!

As well as ordering myself a much needed diary, and my boyfriend's birthday presents, I have been busy today experimenting with Uri. Uri is my unique little bird friend. He is hopefully the first in a flock of unique little bird friends. He took ages, he is heavier than expected (you could knock intruders out with him - very useful), and he is the strong silent type - he tweets less than I do :) I am not sure if I am to sell him in future, at the minute he still needs finishing, I will have to wait and see, I'm already growing far too attached.

Below you can see how Uri came to be...



A rough cage was created and then filled with foil, in the "hope" that Uri wouldn't be too heavy...


Then he was given his outer clay....


...and his decorative feathers!



No comments:

Post a Comment