Tuesday 19 January 2010

Bits & Pieces


I have been busy with lots of bits and pieces over the last few days. Firstly I thought I should make some more friends for Uri, so I have a couple more birds to finish off either today or tomorrow, just need to decide what colours they should be?



I have also made an effort to get a small batch of beads created. These lentil beads are in the "Rachel" range, so called as my friend Rachel asked if she could have some jewellery, using red and white beads, as a wedding present. That was in August, and poor Rachel is still waiting, oops!



Finally, I have been trying to create lots of little patterns and characters from felt. I have a pile of felt left over from uni (I left uni over four years ago), and I have been trying to find a use for it for ages, hopefully now I can start working my way through it. I love these little guys, my hand sewing has never been a forte of mine, but I do love a bit of blanket stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment